UMass Dartmouth's Cape Cod Center is the University’s outreach and service facility for Cape Cod students, businesses and communities and represents the University’s commitment to this region.
The Cape Cod Center offers the following services:
- Advising and support for students enrolled in on-Cape Degree Programs
- Implementation for the UMass Dartmouth/CCCC university degree partnership
- Outreach to local business and civic organizations, with particular focus on educational needs and potential programs
- Liaison with UMass Dartmouth resources relevant to the needs of on-Cape communities
Cape Cod center offers the following programs. Select the program that's right for you.
- Bachelor of Arts - Liberal Arts Degree Completion Program
- Bachelor of Science - Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Cape Cod office hours
Tuesday and Thursday: 9am to 5pm or by appointment.
Cape Student Support Advisor
Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 508.999.9202
Tuesday and Thursday, 508.362.2131 x4504
Our Cape Student Support Advisor is available to meet in person, by phone or by email.
Cape Cod office location
Cape Cod Community College
South Building, Room 236
Get Driving Directions.