Organizational Leadership Online Graduate Certificate Program
Advance your education at UMassD
The UMass Dartmouth Organizational Leadership Graduate Certificate provides professionals who have earned a baccalaureate degree with a solid understanding of critical managerial and leadership skills essential for career advancement or professional development.
This certificate program is offered 100% online.
The Graduate Certificate in Organizational Leadership complies with accreditation standards established by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International), the highest international accreditation standard for business degrees.
To earn the certificate, UMass Dartmouth Organizational Leadership certificate program students must complete 12 credits. The certificate can be completed within 1 year, although students may take 4 or more semesters to complete the program.
These 3 courses are required:
- Leading, Motivating, and Empowering Others
- Management of Organizational Change
- Organizational Structure and Design
Students choose 1 of the following courses (students who waive one of the above courses will take both of those below):
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Law
- Advanced Organizational Behavior
- Managing Across Cultures
UMass Dartmouth Advantages
Customize your education and receive the help and guidance to finish as planned:
- Value and affordability of a UMass education
- One-on-one personal advising from enrollment through graduation
- Free online and in-person tutoring and writing center
Learning Style: Online
Online courses are taught by UMass Dartmouth faculty to provide high quality instruction and personal attention. Students have the flexibility to accommodate work and home responsibilities within the structure of defined assignment due dates.