icon of a paper next to Apply online text
open door next to gray writing "Visit"

 Ready to Apply


  • Before applying, review this useful information
  • All required fields on the application have an asterisk.
  • Letters of recommendation and essays are not required for online and evening degree and certificate programs.
  • Download our application checklist‌ for online programs.
  • Application fee is $60

Apply now   


  • Students must apply through the Office of Graduate Studies. 
  • Questions regarding the graduate application, contact 508.999.8604 or graduate@umassd.edu.
  • Download our application checklist for online programs.
  • Application fee is $60

Apply now   


ALABAMA, ARKANSAS, KANSAS, MARYLAND, and MINNESOTA RESIDENTS: UMass Dartmouth does not presently consider applications for online degree or certificate programs from applicants whose permanent residence is in Alabama, Arkansas, Kansas, Maryland or Minnesota because of the regulations resulting from legislation in these states. For details about regulations in your state that may affect your enrollment in an online program offered by another state, you may wish to consult your state's Department of Education and/or learn about efforts of the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements.  If you are a resident of Alabama, Arkansas, Kansas, Maryland, or Minnesota, UMass Dartmouth welcomes your application to a face-to-face program only.