Meet in person, by phone, or by email. Call 508.999.9202 to speak with a Student Support Advisor to get started
Student Support Advisors are available to assess how credit for courses taken at other institutions will transfer to UMass Dartmouth prior to your admission. The college Deans (or designees) make the final determination of how credits will transfer.
- A grade of C- is the minimum acceptable grade for receiving transfer credit.
- Transfer credits are recorded on the student's permanent UMass Dartmouth record.
- There is no limit to the number of credits that may be transferred to UMass Dartmouth.
- An additional 45 UMass Dartmouth credit hours are required as you work toward a bachelor's degree
To begin, please submit the following:
- Online undergraduate application, or a paper application if you are unable to apply online.
- Non-refundable $60 application fee by check, money order or credit card (cash cannot be accepted).
- Official college transcripts from all colleges and/or universities attended. Please keep all transcripts in their original sealed envelope to be considered official. Institutions can send your transcript directly to the address below.
Mail transcripts to
UMass Dartmouth Admissions
285 Old Westport Rd.
Westport, MA 02747
Success By Degrees Scholarship
UMass Dartmouth University Extension will award qualified Massachusetts community college graduates a scholarship equal to a 33% tuition waiver for each course taken to complete a bachelor's degree through University Extension. Learn more about the Success By Degrees Scholarship.