UMass Dartmouth University Extension will award qualified Massachusetts community college graduates a scholarship equal to a 33% tuition waiver for each course taken to complete a bachelor's degree through University Extension.
Full-time or part-time University Extension students are able to take online, on campus, and blended courses year-round during fall, winter, spring, and summer sessions. To qualify for the Success by Degrees scholarship, students must:
- Obtain an associate's degree from a state community college in Massachusetts
- Graduate from their community college with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Complete and submit a UMass Dartmouth degree application within one year of graduating from community college
Once matriculated, qualified students will be eligible for the Success by Degrees scholarship for four years as long as a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is maintained at UMass Dartmouth.
Currently, the value of the University Extension scholarship is computed as 33% of the tuition for each University Extension supported course taken toward completion of the Bachelor's degree within four years.
- Accounting, BS
- Crime and Justice Studies, BA
- General Business Administration, BS
- History, BA
- Liberal Arts, BA
- Nursing RN-to-BS, BS
- Political Science, BA
- Sociology and Anthropology, BA
- Women's and Gender Studies, BA
Upon receipt of degree application and official transcripts, we will review each applicant's eligibility for the Success by Degrees scholarship. It is not necessary for Success by Degrees applicants to send a high school transcript.
For more information, contact University Extension at 508.999.9202 or email@example.com.
Scholarship eligibility limited to undergraduate University Extension students only. Tuition savings do not reflect associated fees.