UMass Dartmouth University Extension will award qualified Massachusetts community college graduates a scholarship equal to a 33% tuition waiver for each course taken to complete a bachelor's degree through University Extension.
Full-time or part-time University Extension students are able to take online, on campus, blended, and weekend courses year-round during fall, winter, spring, and summer sessions.
To qualify for the Success by Degrees scholarship, students must:
- Obtain an associate's degree from a community college in Massachusetts
- Graduate from their community college with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Complete and submit a UMass Dartmouth degree application within one year of graduating from community college
Once matriculated, qualified students will be eligible for the Success by Degrees scholarship for four years as long as a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7 is maintained at UMass Dartmouth.
- Accounting, BS
- Crime and Justice Studies, BA
- General Business Administration, BS
- History, BA
- Liberal Arts, BA
- Med Lab Science: Health Services Option, BS
- Nursing RN-to-BS, BS
- Political Science, BA
- Sociology, BA
- Women's and Gender Studies, BA
Upon receipt of degree application and official transcripts, we will review each applicant's eligibility for the Success by Degrees scholarship. It is not necessary for Success by Degrees applicants to send a high school transcript.
For more information, contact University Extension at 508.999.9202 or email@example.com.
Scholarship eligibility limited to undergraduate University Extension students only. Tuition savings do not reflect associated fees.