Office of Financial Aid
- Complete your FAFSA now at www.fafsa.ed.gov/ . Priority consideration is given to students who file by March 1. UMass Dartmouth's school code is 002210.
- Newly accepted students for Fall 2013 may check their financial aid status and review items on their To Do list via www.umassd.edu/undergraduate/. Select Check Admissions Status from the left menu. Log in, then select View Financial Aid.
- Currently enrolled students financial aid awards will be determined in late June 2013. Students should review items on their To Do list via their UMass Dartmouth COIN at www.umassd.edu/coin/. Failure to submit any required items will delay financial aid awarding and may impact aid eligibility.
- Enrolled students may grant Parent/Student Designee Access to their account. Designees are able to view student specific information with their own access. The student maintains control of the Parent/Student Designee account (i.e. username, password, and access). For more information on Parent/Student Designee Access visit: www.umassd.edu/media/umassdartmouth/coin/students/creatparentstuddesigneeaccess_rev.pdf
- If parents or other designees have detailed questions regarding a student's financial aid status, a completed Consent for Student Release of Information Form is required. This form upholds the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974. FERPA is a federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. The form can be found at: www.umassd.edu/media/umassdartmouth/financialaid/FERPA_FINANCIAL_AID_WAIVER.pdf
- The University Enrollment Center (UEC) is the first stop for students and families. UEC staff can answer your questions regarding financial aid, billing and registration. UEC is located on the 1st floor lobby of the Foster Administration Building. You may reach UEC by phone at 508.999.8857 or 508.999.8866 or via email at email@example.com.