Office of Financial Aid
- Complete your FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov/ Priority consideration is given to students who file by March 1. UMass Dartmouth's school code is 002210.
- The FSA ID ― a username and password ― has replaced the Federal Student Aid PIN and must be used to log in to certain U.S. Department of Education websites. Your FSA ID confirms your identity when you access your financial aid information and electronically sign Federal Student Aid documents. If you do not already have an FSA ID, you can create one when logging in to fafsa.gov, the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS®) at www.nslds.ed.gov, StudentLoans.gov, StudentAid.gov, and Agreement to Serve (ATS) at www.teach-ats.ed.gov or by following these instructions (How to Create FSA ID Guide). Keep in mind that each student needs a FSA ID. For dependent students, the parent providing the income information on the FAFSA will also need to register for a FSA ID.
- Students should review items on their COIN Student To Do list via MyUMassD portal at https://my.umassd.edu/ Failure to submit any required items will delay financial aid awarding and may impact aid eligibility.
- The University Enrollment Center (UEC) is the first stop for students and families. UEC staff can answer your questions regarding financial aid, billing and registration. UEC is located on the 1st floor lobby of the Foster Administration Building. You may reach UEC by phone at 508.999.8857 or 508.999.8866 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Common FAFSA Mistakes: https://blog.ed.gov/2016/01/11-common-fafsa-mistakes/