- Be aware of deadlines. Do not wait to be accepted for admission. Complete the FAFSA as soon after January 1 as possible. Priority consideration deadline is March 1.
- Keep a file for your records of all financial aid materials. Keep copies of all documents including the Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Complete the FAFSA on the web at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Respond promptly to all requests for information. If additional documentation is required, your application file cannot be completed until we have received and reviewed requested documents.
- Be sure your name and student ID are on all correspondence.
- Notify Financial Aid Services in writing of all outside scholarships, awards, additional resources, or unique family circumstances.