Questions about Financial Aid
The University Enrollment Center (UEC) is the first stop for students and families who have questions about financial aid.
UEC staff members are trained to answer questions regarding financial aid, bursar information, and registration. The UEC is located in the first floor lobby of the Foster Administration Building.
Financial Aid contacts
- University Enrollment Center (UEC): first floor lobby of the Foster Administration Building
The UEC is your first stop for financial aid questions.
- Financial Aid Services · University of Massachusetts Dartmouth · 285 Old Westport Road · Dartmouth, MA 02747
- University Enrollment Center (UEC): 508.999.8857 or 508.999.8866.
- Financial Aid Services: 508.999.8643
- University Enrollment Center (UEC): email@example.com
- Financial Aid Services Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Aid Staff
Pamela Paynton, Ppaynton@umassd.edu
Sharon Gannon, email@example.com
Laura Banville-Field, firstname.lastname@example.org
Joana Santos-Reis, email@example.com
Veronica Cusson, Vcusson@umassd.edu
Maryjane McManus, Mj.firstname.lastname@example.org
Suzanne Sarlo, Ssarlo@umassd.edu
Kristin Soares, Ksoares@umassd.edu