Questions about Financial Aid
The University Enrollment Center (UEC) is the first stop for students and families who have questions about financial aid.
UEC staff members are trained to answer questions regarding financial aid, bursar information, and registration. The UEC is located in the first floor lobby of the Foster Administration Building.
Financial Aid contacts
- University Enrollment Center (UEC): first floor lobby of the Foster Administration Building
The UEC is your first stop for financial aid questions.
- Financial Aid Services · University of Massachusetts Dartmouth · 285 Old Westport Road · North Dartmouth, MA 02747
- University Enrollment Center (UEC): 508.999.8857 or 508.999.8866.
- Financial Aid Services: 508.999.8643
- University Enrollment Center (UEC): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid Services Office: email@example.com
Financial Aid staff
Audra Callahan, Acallahan@umassd.edu
Pamela Paynton, Ppaynton@umassd.edu
Doreen Rose, Drose@umassd.edu
Nancy Vanasse, Nvanasse@umassd.edu
Sharon Gannon, Sgannon@umassd.edu
Veronica Cusson, Vcusson@umassd.edu
Maryjane McManus, Mj.firstname.lastname@example.org
Suzanne Sarlo, Ssarlo@umassd.edu
Kristin Soares, Ksoares@umassd.edu
Linda Sumner, Lsumner@umassd.edu