Required Forms for New Student Employees:
The student hiring form (Federal Work-Study (FWS) and Non Work-Study (NWS) is available from the Student Employment Office. It is not available in a downloadable format
Additional forms and links:
- 2013 W-4 - Tax Withholding Allowance Certificate submitted to the Student Employment Office.
- Form I-9 - Employment Eligibility Verification submitted to the Student Employment Office. This form requires specific original forms of identification to be presented when submitting hiring paperwork. Complete page 7. Acceptable documents are listed on the back of the form (page 9).
- FWS Deferment and Cancellation Form - October 1, 2013 - is the deadline for students who have been awarded Federal Work Study to find a job and submit hiring paperwork or submit a request to defer half of their Federal Work Study award to the spring semester. Students who do not submit either a hiring form or a deferment form by the deadline will have their entire FWS award cancelled.
- HR Direct: when resubmitting hiring forms, you must login and verify your information.
- Direct Deposit Form is turned into the Payroll Office, Admin Building, Room 202.
- OBRA Participant Enrollment Form - (summer employment only) Mandatory Massachusetts Deferred Compensation SMART Plan for Students employed during the summer and not enrolled at least half time.
- Work'n Serve Job Fair - date to be determined - Sponsored by the Career Development Center, this is a great opportunity for departments wishing to recruit students to work. Students from all colleges are invited. For more information, please contact (508) 999-8658.
- Student Employment Evaluation Form is for supervisors to use when conducting Student Employee Employment Reviews. It is recommended that supervisors complete this form at the end of each semester.
- FWS Tracking (excel) 2013 2014 - to assist Supervisors and Students in tracking Federal Work-Study Balances.
- Federal Work Study Remaining Balance Report Instructions 2012 - 2013 - Please Contact Payroll - A Federal Work-Study Balance Report is available to those who have access to the HR PeopleSoft system for time entry. This report allows you to determine what a Federal Work Study student employee still has left to earn from their work study award.
- 2013-2014 New Student - Employment Information - information on finding both Federal Work Study and Non Work Study jobs, required forms and deadline.