Student Hiring Form - Federal Work-Study (FWS) and Non Work-Study (NWS) forms are available from the Student Employment Office. It is not available in a downloadable format.
Student Payroll Authorization Change Form - used to make changes to previously submitted hiring forms. Available from the Student Employment Office. It is not available in a downloadable format.
- Form W-4 - Tax Withholding Allowance Certificate submitted to the Student Employment Office.
- Massachusetts Form M-4 - Massachusetts Employee's Withholding Exemption Certificate.
- Form I-9 - Employment Eligibility Verification submitted to the Student Employment Office. This form requires specific original forms of identification to be presented when submitting hiring paperwork. Complete page 7. Acceptable documents are listed on the back of the form (page 9).
- FWS Deferment and Cancellation Form - October 1, 2015 - is the deadline for students who have been awarded Federal Work Study to find a job and submit hiring paperwork or submit a request to defer half of their Federal Work Study award to the spring semester. Students who do not submit either a hiring form or a deferment form by the deadline will have their entire FWS award cancelled.
- HR Direct: when resubmitting hiring forms, you must login and verify your information.
- Direct Deposit forms are turned into Human Resources, Admin Building, Room 202.
- OBRA Participant Enrollment Form - (summer employment only) Mandatory Massachusetts Deferred Compensation SMART Plan for Students employed during the summer and not enrolled at least half time.
- Work, Serve & Intern Fair - Woodland Commons - Sponsored by the Career Development Center, this is a great opportunity for departments wishing to recruit students to work. Students from all colleges are invited. For more information, please contact the Career Development Center (508) 999-8658.
- Student Employment Evaluation Form is for supervisors to use when conducting Student Employee Employment Reviews. It is recommended that supervisors complete this form at the end of each semester.
- FWS Earnings (excel) Tracking 2015-2016 - to assist Supervisors and Students in tracking Federal Work-Study Balances.
- Federal Work Study Remaining Balance Report Instructions 2015-2016 - Student Commitment Report UMCA801B and UMCA801C - A Federal Work-Study Balance Report is available to those who have access to the HR PeopleSoft system for time entry. This report allows you to determine what a Federal Work Study student employee still has left to earn from their work study award. For questions regarding this report please contact Payroll at 774/455-7510 or email UMassDartmouthPayroll@umassp.edu
- New Student Employment Information - information on finding both Federal Work Study and Non Work Study jobs, required forms and deadline.
- Once Hired - Important Details for Student Employees and Supervisors - what to expect once a student has been hired.