As part of the Education area of our mission, we recommend learning opportunities both on campus and outside of UMass Dartmouth.
Recommended Workshops or Courses at UMass Dartmouth
Psychology Research Exhibition
Date: Tuesday, December 9th
Time: 1:00 - 3:00
Location: Liberal Arts Building (LARTS) 210, 213, 214
Recommended Workshops or Courses (not affiliated with UMass Dartmouth) yet relevant to Aging
- Association for Higher Education in Gerontology (AGHE) Annual Meeting & Educational Leadership Conference: "The Changing Face of Aging Around the World" February 26 - March 1, 2015, Nashville, Tennesse
- Charles River Association for Memory Annual Meeting, March 18th, Boston University, Boston, MA
- American Society on Aging (ASA) Annual Conference, March 23rd - 27th in Chicago, IL
- American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry Annual Meeting: "Interprofessional Practice: Working Together to Meet the Mental Health Needs of Older Adults". March 27th - 30th in New Orleans, LA.
- The Alzheimer's Association Annual International Conference, July 18th- 23rd in Washington D.C.
- 2015 Annual Meeting of the New England Psychological Association (NEPA) & the NE Conference for Teachers of Psychology (NECTOP), October 9-10th, Fitchburg, MA - 2015 NEPA Call for Papers. The NEPA priority deadline is June 8, 2015 for papers, posters, and symposia; after this deadline NEPA will continue to receive and review posters through September 18, 2015.
If interested in general information or a balanced gerontological course program, guidelines are available from the Association for Higher Education in Gerontology (AGHE), the Educational Unit of The Gerontological Society of America