- Information about housing for NEW STUDENTS (first years, transfers, grad/law) will be going out through UMassD email accounts periodically over the summer (beginning in early May).
- New first-year students move in on Sunday, September 3. Returning students move in on Tuesday, September 5. More information coming in early August!
Students should vacate their spring housing assignments within 24 hours of their last final OR by 5 pm on Wednesday, May 10, whichever comes first. The halls close at 5 pm on Wednesday, May 10, so even if your final is at noon on Wednesday....you need to leave at 5. If you need to stay past 5 pm on Wednesday, May 10, you need to talk with your Resident Director by 4 pm on Monday, May 8, UNLESS you meet one of the below categories:
- Students graduating or working graduation should move out by noon on Sunday. May 14.
- Students participating in or working law school graduation should move out by 7 pm on Monday, May 15.
- Resident Assistants are released at noon on Tuesday, May 16, and should vacate their assignments by 3 pm that day.
- Students staying for summer housing will move to Evergreen Hall on Thursday, May 18.