New Undergraduate Student Housing 2013-2014
The first step for any new first-year or transfer student wishing to live on campus for the 2013-2014 academic year is to put in a nonrefundable $200 prepayment through admissions. Information packets will be mailed out shortly after May 1 to all students who have put in their prepayment.
New Grad/Law Student Housing 2013-2014
The first step for any new Graduate or Law student wishing to live on campus for the 2013-2014 academic year us to put in a nonrefundable $200 prepayment through the University Enrollment Center. At this point, the student should email Assistant Director Brad Rohrer at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a housing contract. Please note that graduate/law housing is limited and is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Summer 2013 Housing
Applications will be available on Monday, April 22nd, at the Housing Office, located on the first floor of Oak Glen Hall. Applications are due on Friday, May 3rd. Summer housing will be at a cost of $175/week. In order to receive a Summer Housing assignment, UMass-Dartmouth students must have a confirmed Housing reservation for the fall semester and meet one of the following criteria:
1. Be an international student with written verification of their status from the International Student & Scholar Center.
2. Be enrolled in classes (not including on-line), student teaching, internships, or co-op programs. This student must also submit written verification of enrollment from the academic department/faculty member sponsoring the program.
3. Be employed on UMass-Dartmouth campus with written verification from their campus employment supervisor. If the campus employer (department) is assuming the Summer Housing cost for the student employee, written verification must include department:
- Contact person name
- Contact person phone number
- Speed type number
- Signed approval from a staff member
4. Be an athlete or student leader with written verification from a coach/advisor confirming their athlete/leader status, and stating trainings/games/events that require their presence on campus
5. Have a current 12 Month Housing Contract on file with the Housing Office
Other important dates:
Spring hall check out is: Thursday May 9 by 5 PM
Summer Housing Starts: Sunday, May 27
Dining facilities: Schedules to be announced
Please note, if a student has an academic commitment that extends beyond the Spring hall checkout time, the student MUST consult with his or her Resident Director no later than May 2nd to work out an extended check-out date/time.