Process & Forms


Summer Room Change Process for Fall 2017

Housing is happy to offer a room change process for students currently assigned to bed space for Fall 2017 during the summer months. Requests will be handled May 1st, 2017- August 4th, 2017. To request a possible room change for Fall 2017, please complete the following steps.  You must be currently assigned to a space to go on the room change list.

1. Download the PDF Room change request form: Room Change Request - Upperclass Returners

2. Complete the form in its entirety.

3. Save form as First Name_Last Name (example: Robert_Gronkowski)

4. Email form to Please include your name room change request in the title of the email (example: Robert Gronkowski Room Change Request)