Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Mental Health Coverage
Substance Abuse Coverage
For Employees with Tufts Navigator/Spirit or UniCare Basic/Plus/Community Choice:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for 3 visits. If individual requires additional counseling, they will be referred to Beacon Health Strategies 1-855-750-8980 for Mental Health or Substance Abuse Services.
For Employees with Fallon Community Direct/Select, Harvard Pilgrim Independence/Primary Choice, Health New England, and Neighborhood Health Plan:
- No EAP services available.
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse services available as follows:
- Fallon Community Direct/Select - Beacon Health Strategies at 888-421-8861.
- Harvard Pilgrim Independence/Primary Choice - United Behavioral Health at 888-777-4742.
- Health New England does not have a contracted provider for Mental Health and Substance Abuse services. Member must verify that provider accepts Health New England for these services.
- Neighborhood Health Plan - Beacon Health Strategies 800-414-2820.
For Managers and Supervisors:
Managers and supervisors may call Susan Cooper, licensed independent clinical social worker and Program Coordinator with Beacon Health Strategies for advice or to set up an on-site group training session. Susan provides information for Employee Assistance services to managers and can be reached at 781-994-7424.