New Employee Benefit Sessions are held every Tuesday morning. Please report to Human Resources, Foster Administration building, room 202.
New Employee Orientations are held every third Thursday of each month from 2pm to 3:30pm in Foster, Board of Trustees Room.
New employees are required to complete and submit the following forms to the Office of Human Resources prior to receiving compensation and/or benefits.
Forms required for All New Employees
- Request for Computing Access
- Direct deposit form (FAQ's)
- Federal Tax Form W-4
- Massachusetts Tax Withholding Form M-4
- Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9
- I9 instructions for remote employees
- University ID and Parking Pass Instructions
New Conflict of Interest Law for State Employees:
Additional Forms required for Temporary/Non-Benefited Employees
- New employee/New Assignment Personal Data form
- OBRA Participation Agreement Form (mandatory)
- Click to see if you are Exempt from OBRA
Additional Forms required for Benefited Employees
- Personal Data Questionnaire
- Statement Concerning Your Employment in a Job Not Covered by Social Security
- When Does Health Insurance Coverage Begin?
- Benefit Decision Guide
- Benefits Acknowledgement Form
- Plan Rates
- Insurance Enrollment and Change Form-I
- Health Insurance Data Form (if family health plan)
- Coverage changes
- Life Insurance Beneficiary Designation Form - provided in person at Human Resources
- Optional Life Insurance
- Long -Term Disability
- Dental Insurance - varies based on union membership
- Massachusetts State Employees Retirement System Enrollment Form
- Optional Retirement Program - For Faculty and Senior Level Administrators Only
For additional information about these benefits and programs, schedule an appointment with our benefits coordinator, Nancy Holsworth, email@example.com or call X8083