New Employee Benefit Sessions are held every Thursday from 9am to 11am in Foster, Room 308.
New Employee Orientations are held every third Thursday of each month from 2pm to 3:30pm in Foster, Board of Trustees Room.
New employees are required to complete and submit the following forms to the Office of Human Resources prior to receiving compensation and/or benefits.
Forms required for All New Employees
- Request for Computing Access
- Direct deposit form (FAQ's)
- Federal Tax Form W-4
- Massachusetts Tax Withholding Form M-4
- Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9
- I9 instructions for remote employees
- University ID and Parking Pass Instructions
New Conflict of Interest Law for State Employees:
Additional Forms required for Temporary/Non-Benefited Employees
- New employee/New Assignment Personal Data form
- OBRA Participation Agreement Form (mandatory)
- Click to see if you are Exempt from OBRA
Additional Forms required for Benefited Employees
- Personal Data Questionnaire
- Statement Concerning Your Employment in a Job Not Covered by Social Security
- When Does Health Insurance Coverage Begin?
- Benefit Decision Guide
- Benefits Acknowledgement Form
- Plan Rates
- Insurance Enrollment and Change Form-I
- Health Insurance Data Form (if family health plan)
- Coverage changes
- Life Insurance Beneficiary Designation Form - provided in person at Human Resources
- Optional Life Insurance
- Long -Term Disability
- Dental Insurance - varies based on union membership
- Massachusetts State Employees Retirement System Enrollment Form
- Optional Retirement Program - For Faculty and Senior Level Administrators Only
For additional information about these benefits and programs, schedule an appointment with our benefits coordinator, Danielle Drabble, firstname.lastname@example.org or call X8083