Part Time Lecturer
UMass Dartmouth's Department of Art History wishes to hire part-time lecturers to teach ARH 125, Renaissance-Modern Art and Its Antecedents, fall 2011.
Minimum requirements: MA in Art History or closely
related field. Preferred requirements:
experience teaching undergraduate art history, especially as instructor of
record; PhD in Art History or closely related field.
To apply, please send a letter of interest, resume, and the contact information for three professional references to:
Art History PTL (Department of Art
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
285 Old Westport Rd. North Dartmouth MA 02747
The review of applications will begin immediately.
The University of Massachusetts reserves the right to conduct background checks on potential employees.
UMass Dartmouth is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity, Title IX Employer.
Please Note: Due to high volumes of resumes/applications received, UMass Dartmouth will only respond to applications for positions that are currently open.
- Employment Application
- Standard Form B (Internal Application for Union i.e AFSCME & AFT Maintainer, IBPO Employees Only)
- Ethnic and gender referral form
- Request form for accommodation
- Benefits of Working at UMass Dartmouth
- Guide to Campus Safety and Law Enforcement
- Jobs at Connect Institutions/ Public Schools