Part Time Lecturer
School of Law
The University of Massachusetts School of Law-Dartmouth wishes to hire one or more part-time lecturers to teach business-related elective courses in the Fall 2012 semester.
Minimum Qualifications: JD, admission to the Bar, and 3 years in business-related practice. Must be available to teach in the day program.
Preferred Qualifications: Law school teaching experience; MBA
To apply, please send a letter of interest, resume, and the contact information for three professional references to:
Associate Dean Philip E. Cleary
University of Massachusetts
School of Law-Dartmouth
333 Faunce Corner Rd.
North Dartmouth, MA 02747.
UMass Dartmouth is an Affirmative, Equal Oppurtunity, Title IX employer.
The University of Massachusetts reserves the right to conduct background checks on potential employees.
UMass Dartmouth is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity, Title IX Employer.
Please Note: Due to high volumes of resumes/applications received, UMass Dartmouth will only respond to applications for positions that are currently open.
- Employment Application
- Standard Form B (Internal Application for Union i.e AFSCME & AFT Maintainer, IBPO Employees Only)
- Ethnic and gender referral form
- Request form for accommodation
- Benefits of Working at UMass Dartmouth
- Guide to Campus Safety and Law Enforcement
- Jobs at Connect Institutions/ Public Schools