Positions include Directors, Assistant Directors, IT Professionals, Coordinators and Senior Level Management Positions.
Positions include Lecturers, Assistant/Associate/Full Professors, Assistant/Associate/Full Librarians, Professional Technicians, Research and Technical Associates.
Positions include Clerical, Maintenance, Security and other hourly positions
The University of Massachusetts reserves the right to conduct background checks on potential employees.
UMass Dartmouth is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity, Title IX Employer.
Please Note: Due to high volumes of resumes/applications received, UMass Dartmouth will only respond to applications for positions that are currently open.
- Employment Application
- Standard Form B (Internal Application for Union i.e AFSCME & AFT Maintainer, IBPO Employees Only)
- Ethnic and gender referral form
- Request form for accommodation
- Benefits of Working at UMass Dartmouth
- Guide to Campus Safety and Law Enforcement
- Jobs at Connect Institutions/ Public Schools