Finding the International Student & Scholar Center on the UMass Dartmouth Campus
For directions to the campus itself, please visit Directions.
The International Student & Scholar Center (ISSC) is located on the first floor of Pine Dale Hall in Suite 7123.
If you arrive by automobile, follow Ring Road, the main University road, around to the left:
- please park in Lot 6
- follow the pathway from Lot 6 towards Ring Road
- use the marked crosswalk over to the sidewalk and the entrance to Dorm Road
- follow Dorm Road staying on the sidewalk; the buildings will be on your right
- the first building is Oak Glen; the second is Pine Dale.
If you walk from the academic buildings, follow Centennial Way (the road to/from the Campus Center) towards Ring Road:
- cross at the flashing traffic light at the pedestrian crosswalk on Ring Road
- turn right and walk along Ring Road until you reach Dorm Road
- turn left and follow the sidewalk past Oak Glen Hall to Pine Dale Hall.
Entering Pine Dale Hall
- the door to the main entrance is locked; open the telephone box on the wall
- press the call button
- when you hear a dial tone, dial 6633
When you enter the building, turn right past the reception desk and follow signs to "International Student & Scholar Center."