icon of a paper next to Apply online text
open door next to gray writing "Visit"
Small icon next to white bg says "Give"
plus sign and gray writing


J-1 students must receive full or partial funding from an institution, government, or from the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth. That is, J-1 students must be supported significantly by other than personal or family funds. F-1 status allows students to study here solely supported by personal or family funds, but this is not permissible under the J-1 visa. We will request original proof of funds as part of the admissions process and later, you will also have to provide that information during the visa application process. Please be sure to have two sets of the same original documents, one for us and one for the visa application. 


Updated 8/2/2012





myCoursesmyCourses myAlertmyAlert LibraryLibrary
COINCOIN HRDirectHR Direct umasspassUMass Pass
ReservItReservIt ZimbraZimbra