Orientation Spring 2016
Mandatory International Student Orientation: Thursday, January 21 followed by information tables, local vendors, and special meetings.
Have you signed a contract for a room on campus?
- Early arrival and move-in date for new international students
- Wednesday, January 20 ONLY
International Student Orientation (mandatory)
Thursday, January 21
UMass Dartmouth requires all new international students—both F-1 and J-1 students—to attend International Student Orientation in addition to orientation activities for all new students. Orientation provides information sessions about the university and life in the U.S.
One of the most important things we do at Orientation is review the regulations for maintaining your visa status.
At Orientation, we'll also:
- welcome you to campus
- introduce you to the culture
- share information about university services
- inform you about university policy
- and encourage you make new friends!
Please watch your email for our welcome letter with further details.
For housing information, please follow the Housing Options link on the Pre-arrival page.