Study Abroad Application Cutoff
Winter and Spring Programs: October 15
Summer and Fall Programs: March 15
Begin now! Many programs are competitive and priority will be given to completed applications received first. Also note that many programs and/or scholarships have earlier deadlines.
Online Application Process: Easy as 1-2-3!
**** There is a new study abroad application process as of September 2014. The database is shared with UMass Boston and Lowell hence providing access to more program choices, including some programs at the other campuses. When completing an application be sure to read questions carefully as some of them are campus specific. ****
- Find your program in the online database.
- Log-in using your UMass Dartmouth username and password. IMPORTANT: the username must read as your full email address - include the "@umassd.edu"
- Complete the pre-acceptance portion of the online application, then contact the IPO for an advising appointment.
- IPO will review your application and confirm you are accepted to participate in study abroad. You will be notifed by email from IPO within one week of your eligibility status. Provider programs and exchange programs require an application to that program; the email will include information on next steps. **Note that all Faculty-led and Exchange programs require a non-refundable deposit of $250 upon confirmation of eligibility (this goes towards the posted program price.)**
- Consult the "Once Accepted" for additional required items.
SEARCH PROGRAMS, AND APPLY HERE
Non-credit international activities: The steps above are for academic-credit programs. Students participating in any UMass Dartmouth sponsored non-credit activity must instead register using the Non-credit Project Abroad Registration format.