Study Abroad Application Cutoff
Winter and Spring Programs: October 15
Summer and Fall Programs: March 15
Begin now! Many programs are competitive and priority will be given to completed applications received first. Also note that many programs and/or scholarships have earlier deadlines.
Online Application Process
**** The program database is shared with UMass Boston and Lowell hence providing access to more program choices, including some programs at the other campuses. When completing an application be sure to read questions carefully as some of them are campus specific. ****
Once you have selected your program:
- Find your program in the online database
- Click the "Apply Now" button
- Log-in using your UMassD email address (including "@umassd.edu") and COIN password
- Complete the Pre-Acceptance portion of the online application
- Note that faculty-led, exchange, and the Hessen Programs require a $250 non-refundable deposit at the time of application. Exchange and the Hessen Programs require an additional application, please contact the IPO.
Upon completion, IPO will review your application and confirm you are eligible to participate in study abroad. The IPO will email you regarding your eligibility status and next steps.
Non-credit international activities: The steps above are for academic-credit programs. Students participating in any UMass Dartmouth sponsored non-credit activity must instead register using the Non-credit Project Abroad Registration format.