Study Abroad Application Cutoff
Winter and Spring Programs: October 15
Summer and Fall Programs: March 15
Begin now! Many programs and/or scholarships have earlier deadlines.
Online Application Process: Easy as 1-2-3!
**** There is a new study abroad application process as of September 2014. It provides access to more program choices, including some programs at other UMass campuses. Please be patient with a bit of tweaking and some slower application processing at first as the IPO staff learn to work with the new system. ****
- Find your program in the online database.
- Log-in using your UMass Dartmouth username and password. IMPORTANT: the username must read as your full email address - include the "@umassd.edu"
- Complete the pre-acceptance portion of the online application, then contact the IPO for an advising appointment.
- IPO will review your application and confirm you are accepted to participate in study abroad. You will be notifed by email from IPO within one week of your eligibility status. Provider programs and exchange programs require an application to that program; the email will include information on next steps. **Note that all Faculty-led and Exchange programs require a non-refundable deposit of $250 upon confirmation of eligibility (this goes towards the posted program price.)**
- Consult the "Once Accepted" for additional required items.
SEARCH PROGRAMS, AND APPLY HERE
Non-credit international activities: The steps above are for academic-credit programs. Students participating in any UMass Dartmouth sponsored non-credit activity must instead register using the Non-credit Project Abroad Registration format.