Please take a moment to learn more about UMass Law's campus and facilities. If you'd like to visit us in person, contact our Admissions Department to arrange a tour.
UMass Law campus
Nestled among the pines and cedars of southeastern Massachusetts—between the Paskamansett River and the coastline of Buzzards Bay—UMass Law offers a tranquil setting in which to study law.
Yet conveniences are just minutes away: highways, shopping, dining.
Our up-to-date 75,000 square-foot facility on 8.5 acres of land opened in 1993. UMass Law offers its students:
- two on-campus practicing law clinics
- 1,900 sq. ft. Law Learning Center for all academic support personnel and materials
- dining and recreational facilities
- 140,000 volume law library with access to extensive online databases
- computer labs for student work, with wireless connectivity throughout
- ample parking and card-access security
UMass Dartmouth campus
As students of UMass Dartmouth, UMass Law students also have access to university services, facilities, and amenities on the main campus, only 2.8 miles away.