The Director of Academic Resources is responsible for coordinating and providing reasonable classroom and testing accommodations for students with documented disabilities under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Because law school tests and exams are anonymously graded, the accommodations process differs slightly from UMass Dartmouth's.
Students should familiarize themselves with the accommodations process, download the Voluntary Disclosure form, and make an appointment with Director.
- Accommodations Affidavit (PDF)
- Accommodations Agreement (PDF)
- Classroom Recording Policy (PDF)
- Pending Accommodations (PDF)
- Physician Diagnosis (PDF)
- Voluntary Disclosure of Disability (PDF)