Standard 509 of the ABA Standards of Approval for Law Schools requires the disclosure of consumer information in a number of categories. These disclosures are found on this page.
Standard 509 Information Report
The 2016 Standard 509 Information Report (PDF) contains the following information:
- admissions data
- tuition and fees, living costs, and financial aid
- grants and scholarships
- enrollment data, including academic, transfer, and other attrition
- numbers of full-time and part-time faculty, professional librarians, and administrators
- class sizes for first year and upper class courses; number of seminar, clinical, and co-curricular offerings
- bar passage data
Employment Summary Reports:
- Employment Summary (Class of 2016) (PDF)
- Employment Summary (Class of 2015) (PDF)
- Employment Summary (Class of 2014) (PDF)
- Employment Summary (Class of 2013) (PDF)
UMass Law does not offer conditional scholarships.
Other required disclosures
Information about other matters not contained in the above reports may be found in various locations on the website.
- Additional information about tuition and fees, including the refund policy, and financial aid
- Additional information about the full-time and part-time-faculty, professional librarians, and administrators
- Information about the curriculum and courses
- Academic programs and requirements
- Academic calendar and schedules
- Transfer credit policy, including "3+3 programs"
- Much of this information may also be found in the UMass Law Student Handbook (PDF)