Fall 2012 entering class profile
- 71 students
- 47% women
- 25% students of color
- 29.4 average age - 22/74 youngest/oldest
- Median LSAT 145
- Median Undergraduate GPA 3.07
Employment statistics are reported as of February 15 annually, nine months after graduation.
Programs leading to the Juris Doctor (J.D.)
Summer sessions to accelerate degree completion
- Full-time faculty: 17
- Adjunct faculty: 34
Tuition and fees
2012-2013 academic year
- $24,178 for full time in-state students
- $31,870 for full time out-of-state students
50% public interest fellowships: up to 25/year*
*Student fellows make a 4-year commitment to practicing public interest law upon graduation.
Additional need and merit-based financial aid is available.
In the fall 2011, 46 students entered with conditional scholarships. Twenty percent of these students lost their scholarships for academic reasons.
- 75,000 square feet on three floors
- 8.5 acres with easy parking
- Wireless connectivity throughout
- 140,000 volume law library with access to online databases
- Moot Court Room
- Quiet study areas and student gathering spaces
- Video camera and card access security
- 2.8 miles from UMass Dartmouth main campus
- Access to housing, library, fitness center and amenities at UMass Dartmouth main campus