1. Services are available to students and graduates in good standing of law schools that allow University of Massachusetts School of Law - Dartmouth students and/or graduates to use their facilities.
2. All requests for services must be made in writing by the Career Services Office in advance of the student’s and/or graduate’s planned visit. Reciprocity will be granted only after we respond favorably in writing to the requesting school.
3. The services will be available to a student/graduate for a three-month period. Requests for extensions beyond the three- month time frame must also be made in writing.
4. The following services will be offered to the extent that the reciprocating school provides in-kind services:
a. Job postings
b. Use of reference library
5. Students and graduates of other schools will not be permitted to schedule on-campus interview appointments with prospective employers