The law school has a Moot Court Program that provides students with the opportunity to improve written and oral advocacy skills. Student teams research and prepare a legal brief and compete in oral arguments against other schools. Students have participated in:
- the Jessup International Law Competition
- the National Moot Court Competition
- the Intellectual Property Moot Court Competition
- the Family Law Moot Court Competition
- the Bankruptcy Moot Court Competition
The law school has also participated in the American Association for Justice’s mock trial competition.