Student Leadership & Activism
- Peer Health Education Program
- Internship & Other Learning Opportunities
Education & Outreach
- Health and Wellness Information
- HIV Testing
- QPR Suicide Prevention Training
- Red Watch Band Training
- Stress Less!
- Watch Your BAC
- Collaboration & Co-Sponsorship
- Workshops by Request
Consultation & Referral
- We conduct a biennial assessment of our students' health behaviors and perceptions, utilizing the American College Health Association's National College Health Assessment (ACHA-NCHA).
- Student Health Issues Survey Results Summary (2005)
- We advocate within student communities, UMassD departments, and University administration for policy, procedural, and environmental changes to support the health and well-being of the campus community.
Much of this work is accomplished through our active participation in numerous committees. Additionally, we work with non-profit organizations, community coaltions, and college/university consortiums to support student health.
Read about our past accomplishments in Our History.