The Student Health Advisory Board (SHAB) is committed to ensuring student satisfaction and quality health care at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth.
SHAB members advocate for the health and wellness of all students and act as liaisons between students and the Department of Health Services.
- review and provide feedback regarding new and emerging administrative, policy, and health issues (for example: choice of school-based insurance provider, change and allocation of student health fees, addition or change of services, etc.)
- discuss student concerns/satisfaction and make recommendations for improvement
- review student health assessment data and assist in strategic planning based upon identified needs
- advocate for, educate about, and promote Health Services’ services
- serve on search committees for Health Services staff
Marianne Sullivan, MSN, Adult Nurse Practitioner
Assistant Director Health Services
Beth-Anne Vieira, MPH
Assistant Director Health Services, Health Education & Promotion