We have set up an FAQ page to help with some common questions our applicants ask. Please click on the link in the menu bar to visit it.
Ways to apply
The Graduate Admissions office prefers that you apply using their online form, however, there is also a paper form available for download if your situation makes the online form too difficult to use.
If you have any questions about completing an application, please call or email the Graduate Admissions Office. Email can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The phone number is 508.999.8604.
Materials you will need to include with your application
- Updated curriculum vita (or resume)
- An essay describing your interest in pursuing a Ph.D. in Mathematics Education
- Affidavit of support with accompanying documents (for international applicants)
- $60 application fee
Materials you will need to have sent to UMass Dartmouth for your application
- Official transcripts from the universities you have attended
- GRE results
- TOEFL scores (for international applicants)
- 3 Letters of recommendation
- Please contact the department secretary, Lindsey Cabral, at email@example.com or 774.929.3065 to set up a phone, Skype/iChat, or in-person meeting with the graduate program director. While not required, this is highly recommended as part of your application process.