UMass Dartmouth Online
UMass Dartmouth Online students engage actively with faculty and classmates. They receive comprehensive support whenever they need it. Our online faculty utilize the latest instructional technologies, such as:
- discussion boards
- wikis and blogs
- podcasts and videos
- live classroom sessions
- 24/7 technical assistance
- Students should be aware that access to online and blended courses takes 1-2 business days from the time of registration. Consequently, all late registrations require faculty approval and are not eligible for any refunds.
- MARYLAND and MINNESOTA RESIDENTS: UMass Dartmouth does not presently consider applications for online degree or certificate programs from applicants who reside in Maryland or Minnesota because of recent legislation in these states. If you are a Maryland or Minnesota resident, we welcome your application to a face-to-face program only.
- Please review the PCE Withdrawal and Refund Policy before registering for courses.
Click here to view ONLINE courses.
- Online courses offer anywhere, anytime learning that accommodates busy lifestyles, allowing those with family and/or work obligations to reach their educational goals.
- During your studies, you will work with your professor and classmates through online communications, learning collaboratively in a virtual classroom.
- With online learning, course outcomes and your responsibility as a student are the same as in a traditional classroom, giving you the high-quality educational experience for which UMass is known, but with greater flexibility.
Click here to view BLENDED courses.
- Blended courses combine face-to-face (traditional) and online learning.
- This method of learning is for students who do not want to miss out on the traditional classroom experience, but also want the flexibility of online learning.
- All blended courses will meet in person on the first night of class and at least three times during the semester.
Getting Started - What will I need to take an Online or Blended Course?
Most online or blended courses at PCE use the myCourses learning portal, which is accessed through the myUMassD system. All students are now automatically enrolled in a "Getting Started" course space in the new myCourses system. You may also want to consult the myCourses FAQ.
Note: some online courses may use another website besides myCourses. Please inquire before the start of class.
Did you find the course you need?
We exist to serve the needs of our students. If you did not find the online course you were looking for through UMass Dartmouth, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
You can also visit the UMass Online homepage for a list of available online courses offered through UMass’ Amherst, Boston, Lowell and Worcester campuses.