The Environmental Policy Graduate Certificate course schedule is subject to change. If you have any questions, please contact the program director, Chad McGuire.
- POL 500 Public Institutions & the Policy Process
- POL 663 Ocean Policy and Law
- POL 611 Administrative Law
- POL 560 Environmental Consequences of Globalization
- POL 562 Environmental Policy
- POL 661 Environmental Law (or PST 560 Environmental Consequences of Globalization)
- POL 661 Environmental Law (or PST 611 Administrative Law)
Attention Students: Course offering schedules are subject to change, and in such cases this information will be updated. Any changes in schedule will respect the commitment that a student can complete the certificate in two semesters.