Transfer Orientation is an online experience: you will be able to complete the online orientation at your own pace, at any time.
- Log in: myUMassD
- Select: New Students tab
- Select: Orientation heading
- Click: Online Orientation
Online orientation will answer your questions about placement testing, MassTransfer, and how to find and read your Advisement Report (which shows where your transfer credits have gone).
Once you complete your online orientation, you will have a list of next steps, including:
- Take your placement tests
- Contact your academic advisor for your personalized appointment to select your first semester classes
- Check UMassD Bookstore in your COIN account to view the required course materials
- Make your housing deposit and selecting housing
- Select a meal plan
- Get your UMass Pass (student ID) prior to the start of classes
- Pay your bill
- Secure your mandatory health insurance
- Provide proof of immunization to Student Health Services
- Complete Not Anymore: an interactive online experience that empowers our students with the tools to address everything from sexual and domestic violence to stalking, bullying, and harassment
Also, if needed:
We're here to help
Although we are available to you online, please know that our skilled, caring, and dedicated staff are here to help. Call us or plan a visit if you would like to meet with us, take a tour, or for anything at all.