Share your findings with others
- Attend scholarly conferences, workshops, and exhibitions
- Network with others who share your interests
- Add conference presentations to your resume.
How can I present my research?
Research presentation takes many forms:
- Roundtable discussions
And can occur at many places:
- On campus
Your mentor is a great source of information about where and how to present your research, and the Office of Undergraduate Research is also here to help.
Research presentation help from the OUR
- Workshops on effectively presenting your research (Spring 2014)
- Helpful hints from different disciplines
- Workshops about research writing in the disciplines
- Student Travel Assistance Application
Present your research
- OUR 3 minute thesis competition
- UMass Dartmouth Sigma Xi Research Exhibition
- Massachusetts Statewide Undergraduate Research Conference (held at UMass Amherst)
- Annual Undergraduate Art History Symposium at UMass Dartmouth