From Boston and points north
From Providence, RI and points west
From Cape Cod and points east
From Exits 12 or 12A to the UMass Dartmouth campus.
See the campus map for room and building locations.
There is one bus line that stops at UMass Dartmouth. It goes to and from Fall River and New Bedford. See the bus schedule for times.
For APPOINTMENT with Client Services (evaluation/demonstration):
- From the single handicap parking area (1) in lot 17 looking toward the cream colored modular buildings, use the sidewalk straight ahead and come to modular building #3.
- Please use the main entrance on the far left side of the building where the ramp is located.
For EQUIPMENT PICK-UP:
- Proceed to Parking Lot 14.
- Drive straight through parking lot 14 to loading dock 8.
For APPOINTMENT at the Rehabilitation LAB and Computer LAB:
- From the multiple handicap parking area (2) in lot 17 looking toward the cement buildings, use the sidewalk to the right and enter the building at the door nearest the green sign.(Science/Engineering Building)
- Go straight down the corridor to the elevator or stairway on the RIGHT.
- Go up one level (to 2L or 2 Lower). The Rehabilitation and Computer Labs are located behind the first door on the right (just after the pay telephone). Room 225.