UMass Dartmouth Parking Decals
Strict enforcement of the parking regulations will begin on the first day of classes each semester.
Parking Decal Vouchers are available August 12 through September 10, 2013.
Decal types and charges
- Resident student: fall $170; spring $85
- Commuter student: fall $120; spring $60
- Students with qualifying disabilities, who are eligible for state-issued disability placards: No charge and no need to apply for a university parking decal as long as you have your state-issued disability placard. (For temporary disabilities, please contact Parking Services.)
- Faculty and Staff: No charge, but if you are a new faculty or staff member or have a new vehicle, you must complete the decal form.
- More information for faculty and staff
Paying for your Parking Decal
- Credit Card Online
- Cash in person at Parking Office
- Parking Voucher
- If you receive Financial Aid and you have a balance you may be able to apply for a Parking Voucher. Go online to your COIN account, open your Summary of Terms for the Semester and Summary of Terms for the Year. If you have a negative balance, print these pages and bring them along with your UMass ID to the Parking Office. Once verified, fill out a Parking Voucher Form.
- Campus Map showing parking locations
- Carpool / rideshare program
- Parking regulations/Proper display of decal
I have a motorcycle. What should I do?
Please email Parking Services for details. Or call 508-999-8121
I'm taking both day and evening classes. Do I need two decals?
If you've already purchased a Resident or Commuter decal, you will not need an additional decal for evening classes.
What happens if I change my student status after purchasing a parking decal?
If you change your status from Commuter to Resident (or vice versa), please contact Parking Services.
I'm having trouble logging in to the decal form. What should I do?
- If you are a new student, have you activated your email account? Activate your UMass Dartmouth email account
- If you are a student and have an email account, please contact the IT Student Help Desk at 508-999-8884 (x8884) or by email
- If you are a faculty or staff member, please contact the IT Service Center at 508-999-8790 (x8790) or by email
Definitions and additional information
- Resident: a student living in university-owned housing
Residential parking decals will be allocated based on the residential address of the student and will be one of three colors.
- Commuter: a student not living on campus
Commuter parking decals will be a different color and will allow students to park in all designated commuter lots (all lots except for residential lots).
The office is located in the Campus Center. Regular business hours are Monday - Friday, 9am - 4pm. All questions concerning parking violations on the campus should be directed to this office.
Contact Parking Services via email or at 508.999.8121. Parking Services is located on the ground floor of the Campus Center.
Use your email username and password to log in. You'll need your driver's license and vehicle registration to complete the form. Payments may be made using Visa or MasterCard on our secure website. You will receive an email confirmation after your decal purchase.
New students: You must activate your UMass Dartmouth email account before you can log in to the decal form.