To get your parking decal
For your primary vehicle
- Have your driver's license and vehicle registration information available—you will need it to complete the form.
- Go to the Parking Form.
- Log in using your UMassD username and password.
- Validate at the bottom of the first page. Confirm at the bottom of the second page
- Print the confirmation page and bring it, along with your UMass Pass, to Parking Services, located on the ground floor of the Campus Center.
For your secondary vehicle
Fax 508.999.9165, email email@example.com, or bring the registration for the second vehicle to Parking Services, located on the ground floor of the Campus Center.
To avoid towing and ticketing
- Strict enforcement of the parking regulations will begin on the first day of classes each semester.
- You may park in parking lots designated for faculty and staff on a first-come, first-served basis. Refer to Campus Map.
- Any car parked in an illegal space (e.g., disability spaces, fire lanes, etc.) will be subject to ticketing and towing.
- If you have any questions regarding faculty/staff parking decals, please contact Parking Services:firstname.lastname@example.org or 508.999.8121.