To get your parking decal
For your primary vehicle (for summer months)
- Have your driver's license and vehicle registration information available—you will need it to complete the form.
- Print Parking Decal Form.
- Fill out and bring to Parking Office with UMass ID.
- To pick up your decal go to Parking Services, located on the ground floor of the Campus Center.
- For a second vehicle please fill additional copy of page 2 with second vehicle registration information.
For your secondary vehicle
- Bring a copy of the registration and a form of ID to Parking Services.
To avoid towing and ticketing
- Strict enforcement of the parking regulations will begin on the first day of classes each semester.
- You may park in parking lots designated for faculty and staff on a first-come, first-served basis. Refer to Campus Map.
- Any car parked in an illegal space (e.g., disability spaces, fire lanes, etc.) will be subject to ticketing and towing.
- If you have any questions regarding faculty/staff parking decals, please contact Parking Services via email or at 508-999-8121.