A full refund will occur up to the end of the official drop/add period established by Enrollment Services.
In order to qualify for a refund, the actual decal must be scraped off. Bring all pieces to the Parking Office.
Refunds are issued as follows:
|Refund requested during||Refund amount|
|1st week of classes||100%|
|2nd week of classes||75%|
|3rd week of classes||50%|
|4th week of classes||25%|
There will be no refund after the 4th week of classes. Please allow 3-4 weeks processing time.
Refunds for December graduates
Students completing their course of studies in December and graduating may obtain a refund for half the academic year by following these instructions:
- Remove decal from windshield
- Obtain a dated letter from the Registrar stating that you will be graduating
- Bring the decal and letter to the Parking Office
- Fill out Request for Refund Form
- Allow 2-3 weeks for refund to process
It is the responsibility of the permit holder to remove the permit (or decal) from any vehicle that is transferred. Upon return of the old permit, you may apply for a replacement.
Parking decal replacements
To obtain a replacement decal at no charge, bring your original decal to the Parking Office with the following forms (as applicable):
- total loss report from your insurance company
- Registry of Motor Vehicles cancellation of plate receipt
- new vehicle registration
- transfer of plate registration
- windshield replacement receipt
If you do not present any of the above, you will be charged a 50% decal replacement fee.
Parking decal reassignments
To qualify for a decal reassignment, bring your original decal and a copy of your room assignment. Your room assignment must be confirmed by the Housing Office. If you do not bring in your original decal, a charge will apply.