Please select online or blended below for a detailed list of upcoming courses. 500/600/700-level are graduate courses. Please review PCE's Withdrawal and Refund Policy before registering for courses.
- Online learning is anywhere, anytime learning to meet your lifestyle while juggling the demands of work and family to reach your educational goals.
- During your studies, you will work with your professor and classmates through online communications and learn in different and exciting ways.
- Online learning uses new technologies, but the outcome of the course and your responsibility as a student will be the same as in a traditional classroom.
Click here to view a complete list of upcoming BLENDED courses.
- Blended courses combines face-to-face (traditional) and online learning.
- This method of learning is for students who do not want to miss out on the traditional classroom experience, but require the flexibility essential with online learning.
- All blended courses will meet the first night of class and at least three other face-to-face meetings.
Getting Started - What will I need to take an Online or Blended Course?
To make sure you can take full advantage of these courses, please review the following "Getting Started in myCourses" (printable pdf). Most courses use the myCourses learning portal, but some may not, they may use an external website (i.e. MUS 107 Theory Fundamentals and SPA 103 - Intensive Beginning Spanish), please inquiry before the start of class.
Did you find the course you need?
If you did not find the online course you need through UMass Dartmouth, please visit the UMass Online homepage link, for a complete list of Amherst, Boston, Lowell and Worcester online course listings.
(The UMass Online link will open in a new window.)