Programs are offered in Dartmouth, Fall River, and Cape Cod. Courses are available online , blended, or face-to-face.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
For undergraduate programs, Apply Online or print and mail your completed Degree Application & Residency Declaration Form (pdf) with payment to the University Enrollment Center, Foster Administration Building, 285 Old Westport Rd., North Dartmouth, MA 02747.
Bachelor of Science:
- General Business Administration
- General Business Administration - Cape Cod
- Nursing RN-BS Degree Completion Program - Online
- MLS Fact Sheet
Bachelor of Arts:
Minor Degree Programs:
Graduate Degree Programs:
For post-baccalaureate, graduate degree programs, and post-master's programs, students must apply through the Office of Graduate Studies. For questions regarding the graduate application, contact 508.999.8026 or emai email@example.com.
- Master of Arts in Psychology - Applied Behavior Analysis Option
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration - Cape Cod
- Master of Public Policy (MPP) Degree options - ONLINE
- PhD in Mathematics Education
*Students should be aware that some Psychology courses required for graduation may not be offered during evening hours. While every effort will be made to offer these courses, in some cases students may need to take one or more courses during the day.