Complete your degree on-Cape at a time and place convenient for you.
UMass Dartmouth's Cape Cod Center is the university’s outreach and service facility for Cape Cod students, businesses and communities and represents the university’s commitment to this region.
The Cape Cod Center offers the following services:
• Advising and support for students enrolled in on-Cape degree programs
• Implementation the UMD-CCCC university degree partnership
• Outreach to local business and civic organizations, with particular focus on educational
needs and potential programs
• Liaison with UMD resources relevant to the needs of on-Cape communities
Cape Cod center offers the following programs. Select the program that's right for you.
- Bachelor of Arts, Liberal Arts Degree Completion Program
- Bachelor of Science, Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Courses held at Cape Cod Community College
2240 Iyannough Rd. (Route 132)
South Classroom Building, Rm 236
West Barnstable, MA 02668
Cape Cod Office Hours:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10:00am - 6:00pm and by appointment.
Please contact the Cape admissions coordinator at 508.362.2131 x4504 or email email@example.com.
Office location at Cape Cod Community College in South Building, Room 236.
Click here for Driving Directions.