UMass Dartmouth's Cape Cod Center is the university’s outreach and service facility for Cape Cod students, businesses and communities and represents the university’s commitment to this region.
The Cape Cod Center offers the following services:
• Advising and support for students enrolled in on-Cape degree programs
• Implementation for the UMass Dartmouth - CCCC university degree partnership
• Outreach to local business and civic organizations, with particular focus on educational needs and potential programs
• Liaison with UMD resources relevant to the needs of on-Cape communities
Cape Cod center offers the following programs. Select the program that's right for you.
- Bachelor of Arts, Liberal Arts Degree Completion Program
- Bachelor of Science, Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Courses are held at:
Cape Cod Community College
2240 Iyannough Rd. (Route 132)
West Barnstable, MA 02668
Ph (508) 362-2131 x4504
Toll Free (877) 846-3672
The Center’s office is located in the South Classroom building Rm 236. To contact the Director and staff directly please call 508.362.2131 x4504 or email:
H. Alan Goodman
Director of Cape Cod Programs
Admissions & Academic Advisor
Click here for Driving Directions.