Why Medical Transcription?
This is YOUR Opportunity
Course: WLS 401-7101, Register Now!
Cost: $2,420 (plus $30 registration fee)
Dates: On Demand
Medical transcription offers you the opportunity to have a real at-home-career in the growing medical industry!
This program trains you to type the audio dictations of doctor-patient interactions, creating the reports that make up patients' medical records. The dynamic medical transcription industry is evolving. Speech recognition technology is becoming more common, and while the majority of work is still done by traditional medical transcriptionists, a growing number of employers are hiring those with specialized medical transcription editor skills required to work with speech recognition technology.
Medical Transcription Focus
- Transcribing real-life doctor dictations
- Formatting reports for the final medical record
- Improving typing speed and accuracy to increase production
Work from Home
Medical transcription has long been one of the fastest growing work-at-home careers, and medical transcriptions and editors enjoy advantages such as:
- Flexibility to choose their schedules according to their unique needs.
- Portability of a career that moves with them.
- Opportunities to earn great income on a production basis.
The U.S. Department of Labor reports that the middle 50% of professionals in the field earn between $27,090 and $38,590 annually.
If you have any questions, please call Dennis Paquette at 508-910-9067 or email email@example.com.