Withdrawals can be processed through COIN or by completing a Withdrawal Form. Please fax the withdrawal form to 508.910.6420 Attention University Enrollment Center. Withdrawal forms are also available at the University Enrollment Center. We are sorry but, telephone requests cannot be accepted as notification of withdrawal, due to a required signature.
Attention Students: If you do not officially withdraw from your class; you will be graded for the course.
If a course should officially cancel, you will be notified before the course begins. Please keep your contact information up to date with us, or we may not be able to reach you. You may update your contact information through COIN. If you do not receive such a notice, you are expected to attend the first day of classes to confirm your class is running. Students whose class has been cancelled are entitled to a full refund, including tuition & fees.
Refunds for course drops sent by mail or fax are computed according to the date received. Refunds take approximately twenty (20) business days to process.
Face to Face Credit Course Refunds
Refunds are based upon when you officially withdraw from the class:
- Before the first class meeting: 100%, all tuition and fees refunded, less the non-refundable $30 registration fee.
- Before the second class meeting: 80% of tuition only, will be refunded.
- Before the fourth class meeting: 50% of tuition only, will be refunded.
- During and after the fourth class meeting: NO refunds will be permitted.
Online & Blended Credit Course Refunds
IMPORTANT! Students should be aware that access to online and blended courses is delayed 1-2 business days from time of registration. Consequently, all late registrations are with faculty approval only and are not eligible for any refunds.
Refunds are based upon when you officially withdraw from the class. Withdrawal forms are available in person at the University Enrollment Center or you may FAX it to us, using our printable . We are sorry but, telephone requests cannot be accepted as notification of withdrawal, due to a required signature.
- Before class start date, all course charges will be refunded except the non-refundable $30 registration fee.
- First day of semester: 100% of tuition will be refunded; all fees are non-refundable.
- Second day of semester: NO refunds will be permitted.
Non-Credit Course Refunds
- Before the first class meeting, all course charges will be refunded except a $30 non-refundable registration fee.
- Once class begins, NO refunds will be permitted.