|The PeopleSoft Finance system is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The system may be unavailable for maintenance during some weekends.|
Financial Training Information
The Spring 2017 Financial Training Classes is available.
Information Systems/ Financial Reporting Manager
P: 508 999-8085
Information Systems/ Financial Reporting Coordinator
9.1 - Procard Reallocations
This course provides a three-step introduction to allocations: setup, run, and inquire.
Contact Jose Galarza at x8367 to inquire about Procard Reallocation training.
SUMMIT is available to all PeopleSoft Finance users. SUMMIT is a reporting tool which runs outside of PeopleSoft Finance, but it is based upon the PeopleSoft Finance 9.1 Reporting database. Click the appropriate link to access the SUMMIT online tutorial.
- Summit Graphs and Alert Widgets Screencast
- Summit Department Budget Lookup
- Summit Project Budget Lookup
- Summit Data Widgets Screencast
- Updating Trusted Sites in IE for 11g
- SUMMIT 11g Fundamentals
- Summit Academic Admin Dashboard Overview
- Summit Department Admin Dashboard
- Summit Facilities Management Dashboard
- Summit Principal Investigator (PI) Dashboard
- Summit Activity Pages Screencast
- Summit Navigation and Drilling Screencast
- Summit Transaction Detail Screencast
- Summit Viewing and Exporting Tables Screencast