Students currently enrolled may print unofficial transcripts or request official transcripts by accessing COIN through myUMassD.
Now there is a faster and easier way! Order your official transcript online for a nominal fee via the secure National Student Clearinghouse website.
- Electronic Transcripts are processed within 24 hours. They are trackable.
- If there is a hold on your account which prevents us from processing your request you will be notified at the email address indicated on your order form. Requests that are on hold for more than 30 days will be cancelled.
- Pay with any major credit card or debit card: National Student Clearinghouse charges $3.25 for an electronic PDF order.
- All you need is an email account and your electronic signature.
There are two ways to order an electronic transcript:
- If you have access to COIN, you can log into your account and choose “expedited transcript” from the Quick Links menus. Note: you must have pop-ups enabled on your browser.
- If you do not have access to COIN, click this link National Student Clearinghouse
For students who attended University of Massachusetts Dartmouth prior to 1981 please contact University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, Office of the Registrar (508)-999-8615, email@example.com
Paper Transcripts (Fax, mail or in person pick up):
Students, both current and former, may obtain transcripts through the Registrar’s office. There currently is no fee for obtaining transcripts. Transcripts require a signature in order to be released.
If you are in no hurry and want the no fee paper option, or if you attended prior 1981 follow the steps below:
- Order through the COIN system: Use your UMass Dartmouth student email and password.
- In person: Go to the Registrar’s Office, first floor of the Foster Administration building.
Law Students go to the Law Enrollment Center, first floor of the UMass School of Law
- In person:
Office of the University Registrar, first floor of the Foster Administration building
Law Enrollment Center, first floor of the UMass School of Law
Law Enrollment Center 508-985-1104
- By Mail:
Submit this (pdf) to:
Office of the Registrar, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth285 Old Westport Rd, North Dartmouth, MA 02747
Law Enrollment Center
UMass School of Law Dartmouth
333 Faunce Corner Road
North Dartmouth, MA 02747