The ORA supports university faculty and staff in identifying:
- scientific research opportunities
- public service funding
- instruction and training service funding
- other sponsored activities funding opportunities.
- assisting with proposal development and the financial administration of awards in support of the university's scholarly activity and research mission.
- authorized representative for agreements from federal agencies, state agencies, private foundations and corporations.
NEH Summer Programs for High School Teachers
NOAA Awards for Fisheries Oceanography and Humanities
Awards for New Center for Scientific Computing and Visualization Research
Awards boost SouthCoast Creative Economy