The ORA supports university faculty and staff in identifying:
- scientific research opportunities
- public service funding
- instruction and training service funding
- other sponsored activities funding opportunities.
- assisting with proposal development and the financial administration of awards in support of the university's scholarly activity and research mission.
- authorized representative for agreements from federal agencies, state agencies, private foundations and corporations.
Congratulations to new National Science Foundation Awardees
Both Tara Rajaniemi and Robert Drew were awarded a NSF grant for their proposal "Small-Scale Nutrient Heterogeneity and Root Competition in a Community"
Congradulations to both PI's.