The Center’s research and publications are organized into three Divisions and two Projects. Click on the appropriate Division or Project to access their publications. The most recent publications can also be accessed from the What’s News! page.
- Includes studies in the areas of economic impact analysis, economic base analysis, industry analysis, workforce development, technology assessment, and project feasibility analysis.
- Includes studies in the areas of public opinion polling and quantitative and qualitative forms of program evaluation.
- Includes studies that analyze the organizational, financial, and strategic management issues of public and non-profit organizations.
- Includes studies that analyze the New England industry.
- Includes current and past SouthCoast Signals reports.