Mark Paige J.D., Ph.D. University of Wisconsin Madison (2011)
Specializes in Law and Education, Public Finance and Collective Bargaining..
Mark Paige researches legal issues in education and their educational policy dimensions. In particular, he focuses on the law relates to teacher evaluation, collective bargaining, public school finance, as well as special education law.
|ELP 561||Law and Education|
|ELP 683||Educational Reform, Accountability and the Achievement Gap|
|ELP 555||Design and Evaluation of Educational Systems|
|ELP 563||Public Finance and Education|
|ELP 561/POL 542||Law in Education|
|POL 561||Public Finance in Education|
|POL 542||Law in Education|
- Paige, Mark A. (2011) Book Review: “Freedom of Choice: Vouchers in American Education.” Teachers College Record, Date Published: March 08, 2012
- Paige, Mark A. (2011). Commentary: Teacher Evaluation Reform: Finding the Forest Through the Trees. Teachers College Record, Date Published: November 04, 2011
- Paige, Mark A. (2011) “Book Review: Courts & Kids.” American Journal of Education, 117(4), pp. 603-606.
- DeMitchell, Todd F. & Paige, Mark A. (2010). “School Uniform: Symbols or Substance? A Law and Policy Analysis.” Education Law Reporter, 250(3), pp. 846-1169.
- Paige, Mark A. (2009). Commentary: “The Case for School Law in Teacher Preparation Programs.” Teachers College Record (October 26, 2009)
- Education Law Association, 2010-present
- Association for Education Finance & Policy, 2011-present
- Massachusetts State Bar, 2007-present
- New Hampshire State Bar, 2007-present
- Institute for Educational Equity and Opportunity, Washington DC
- Department of Educational Leadership Accreditation Committee
- UMASS Dartmouth Curriculum Committee