Use the links below to access the Handbook and relevant forms for the STEM Education Department. In all cases, you should be sure to include your academic advisor or dissertation chair in matters related to your program.
- Student Handbook: This is your guide outlining what to expect at every stage of the Ph.D. program.
- Handbook Waiver : This is a form required of Ph.D. students that certifies that you have read and understand the policies and procedures explained in the Ph.D. Student Handbook
- Advising Protocol: You will use this form to track your progress through the program. Your advisor will ask you to add to it periodically and it will be kept electronically by your advisor/chair as well as in the department's files.
- Course Transfer Form: This is the form for applying for a course transfer.
- Course Waiver Application: This is the form for applying for a course waiver.
- Independent Course Application: This is the official paperwork you need to complete to do an independent study.
- Leave of Absence: Use this form to request a leave of absence from the program.
To apply to our program, please use the forms available through the Doctoral Programs website.